Maintenance Technician III
Web Job Near Me
Job near me
Reporting to Maintenance Supervisor, the Maintenance Technician III is responsible for repairs and maintenance of machinery and mechanical equipment such as motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines/equipment. The ideal candidate will have prior general knowledge of food manufacturing equipment and can follow both verbal and written instructions.
· Read and understand electrical schematics to locate and troubleshoot components on the equipment.
· Troubleshoot complex electrical breakdowns.
· Knowledge on mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical systems and perform maintenance as needed.
· Complete changeovers as needed.
· Ability to weld and machine parts with shop equipment.
· Read and interpret engineering blueprints.
· Servicing and maintaining equipment including motors, conveyors, production related equipment, etc.
· Identify the causes of mechanical breakdowns and repair as needed.
· Conduct routine maintenance and safety checks (preventative maintenance).
· Rebuild mechanical assemblies such as capper chucks, horizontal bagger clips.
· Ability to operate production equipment.
· Ability to work off ladders and aerial platforms (scissor lifts).
· Able to use hand power tools.
· Create and complete Work Orders into Computer Maintenance Monitoring System (CMMS).
· Perform building repairs as needed.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Performs all work in a safe manner to include following specific procedures for LOTO before making repairs.
· Attends daily and monthly safety meetings
· Understands and follows good manufacturing practice (GMPs).
· Familiar with OSHA safety standards
Must have own tools and multimeter
· Standard and Metric Box Wrenches
· Standard and Metric Socket Wrenches
· Adjustable Wrenches
· Channel Locks
· Screw Drivers
· Standard and Metric Allen Wrenches
· Specialty tools will be provided by the Company.
· This list is not all inclusive
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
Five to Seven (5-7) years of experience as a maintenance mechanic is required.
Experience using the internet, spreadsheets, and Maintenance Rating Program (MRP) is preferred.
Certificates pertaining to the job such as: Certified Welding Certificate, Journeyman Machinist Certificate, Boiler Training Certificate & Better Processing School preferred.
Understanding of Production processing and Quality Control Measurements.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos; and write simple correspondence.
Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s is required.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations is required.
Must wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and comply with all safety policies and requirements.
Ability to stay up to date on new products, equipment, technology, and techniques is required.
Ability to work independently and within a team is required.
Good communication skills are required.
Must have the ability to work in a fast pace and stressful environment.
Ability to work constantly walking, standing, bending, twisting, reaching, grasping and lifting throughout the entire shift.
Ability of manual movement of parts and tools that may weigh up to 50 pounds.
Able to work weekends and overtime with little notice is required.
Job Type: Full-time
10 hour shift
12 hour shift
Work Location: One location
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita www.ziprecruiter.com.