FedEx Ground Driver
Web Job Near Me
Job near me
Pay: $800.00 per week (5 days) + Overtime
*Subject to increase during peak season bonus*
FedEx Ground contractor is seeking delivery drivers who demonstrate all of the following skillsets:
We are looking for a responsible Delivery Driver to distribute products promptly to our customers. You will represent our company professionally and cost-effectively to increase profitability and customer satisfaction.
TO BE CONSIDERED, YOU MUST MEET ALL OF THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
1) Must be 21 or over with a valid New York license. (CDL NOT REQUIRED).
2.) Must have a clean driving record with no accidents or primary speeding tickets, at least in the past three years.
3.) Must pass the FedEx drug test: For any recruit, FedEx conducts a drug test to ensure you do not drive under the influence of drugs. (Subject to a random drug test when hired within the calendar years).
4.) Must pass background check.
5.) Must be a U.S. citizen or have a valid visa to work in the USA.
6.) Must have at least 1 year of professional driving experience.(We must be able to verify it).
NOTE: Your driving experience can be in any sector, including Uber, Lyft, DoorDash, restaurant food deliveries, food trucks, etc.
7.) Must be able to pass a DOT (Department of Transportation) physical.
8.) Must be able to lift up to 150lbs regularly and have no restrictions with entering/exiting a delivery vehicle.
Essential Responsibilities include:
– Positive interaction with customers and coworkers.
– Ability to communicate effectively with customers and other team members.
– Loading packages onto the vehicle.
– Delivery and pickup of packages to/from customers.
– Ability to stand, drive, and lift packages during the entire shift.
– Ability to work with minimal supervision.
– Ability to work flexible and extended hours, including weekends (Saturdays and Sundays).
– Ability to meet safety requirements when operating a vehicle.
– Ability to meet customer service satisfaction and efficiency performance.
Paid Vacation (5 days) after working for a year.
Minimum of 5 days working (Subject to increase during peak season).
Shifts start at 7:00 AM, preparing for loading and organzing the packages onto the truck. Dispatch will occur around 9:00 AM and ends around 4:00 PM, depending on package volume.
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita www.ziprecruiter.com.
More Jobs for you