Home Furnishings Consultant Trainee
Web USA JOBS
JOBS IN THE UNITED STATES
$17 an hour
Full Job Description
Home Furnishings Consultant TraineeJob Summary
As an AFW consultant, you will be advising and guiding customers and assisting in the selection of home furnishings and accessories for their homes. At AFW, we offer our customers a low-pressure, professional shopping experience.
As a Home Furnishings Consultant, you use basic selling skills to guide the customer through our showrooms selecting furniture and home décor products helping them create something fresh and new in their homes.
The best candidate wants to be part of continuing our mission of providing our customers with the greatest values in home furnishings and accessories. The ultimate goal at AFW is to take care of our customers.
We provide paid training for all Home Furnishings Consultants.
Weekly pay guarantee of $680 ($17/Hour – 40 Hours) with a commission pay structure and high earning potential.
What to expect as a Consultant:
· No Pressure Sales Environment
· Honest Selling
· Opportunity to make good money
· We do not sell extended warranties, snake oil, etc
· We make it fun!
· We offer pleasant shopping experiences
· Best prices and best values anywhere
· Great shopper traffic & repeat customers that love us!
· Relax and help customers build their dream rooms
· Our visual design teams stay on top of the latest trends & support you
· Willingness to learn about the industry, the products, and the customers
· Maintain a professional appearance and follow the dress guidelines.
· Attend daily meetings and required training.
· Have a flexible schedule and work all shifts, which include weekends, evenings, and holidays.
· Follow the guidelines set forth in the AFW Code of Conduct for Home Furnishings Consultants.
· Assist in the maintaining of the showroom including daily cleaning, vacuuming, and tagging.
· Adhere to the AFW asset protection policies in helping to identify and prevent fraud.
· Coordinate and work effectively with multiple departments to continuously improve processes, maximize efficiency, and exceed customer service expectations.
· Ability to learn and apply new technologies including tablets, iPads, and basic computer knowledge.
· Demonstrate a customer-first mindset and be accessible to ensure every customer has a great shopping experience.
· Connect with customers by asking open-ended questions to assess needs and make relevant merchandise suggestions.
· Educate customers on our products, policies, and events.
· Commitment to AFW’s safety policies and procedures
· Capable of walking the show floor to ensure customers are being assisted.
· Speak knowledgeably and confidently to customers about styles, fit, fabrics, price, and trends in home furnishings.
· Experienced in meeting high customer expectations.
· Have a Do It Right the First-Time mentality.
· Detail-oriented with strong follow-up and follow-through skills.
· Possess excellent time management abilities.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Understand website navigation and point of sales systems to proactively leverage technology to facilitate the overall customer experience.
· Ability to move up to 25 lbs. in weight to maintain the flow of merchandise.
· Requires the ability to maneuver in confined and sometimes congested spaces.
· Requires the ability to sit, stand, walk, stoop, and bend for 8 hours or more daily.
· Requires constant use of arms, hands, fingers, eyes, legs, and back.
· The Home Furnishings Consultant position requires lifting, gripping, bending, kneeling, and stooping to demonstrate features of merchandise for customer satisfaction.
· Weekly pay
· Low Deductibles on Medical Plans.
· Great coverage for dental & vision.
· A wide selection of voluntary benefits
· 401(k) and 401(k) Roth Retirement Savings Plan Perks.
· A variety of paid time off options
A pre-employment drug screen and pre-employment background check must be passed upon job offer.
American Furniture Warehouse provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita ejqy.fa.us6.oraclecloud.com.