Administrative Coordinator;Full time;Day
Web USA JOBS
JOBS IN THE UNITED STATES
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Responsible for assisting the Administrator or Manager of assigned department. Management of day-to-day administrative and organizational details including quality assurance compliance. Duties include all aspects of meeting management; report and correspondence preparation, editing and circulation and other substantial communication tasks. Helps to ensure HIPAA compliance in medical record management if applicable to position, program quality assurance and compliance and budget monitoring. Other duties include coordinating support staff to meet deadlines and requirements of the above areas of responsibility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assists in financial management of budgets, including preparation and reconciliation of purchase orders, check requests, and invoicing and payment.
2. Oversees and assists in maintaining efficient office flow for Administrator or Manager, including meeting scheduling, preparation, note-taking and follow-up; and reporting for directors, project managers, affiliate clinical centers and partner clinic follow-up for responders outside the NYC metropolitan area.
3. Assists in the development and maintenance of policies and procedures governing staff activities and priorities to provide efficiency, timeliness, accuracy, completeness and satisfaction.
4. Assists in the development and maintenance of systems to route medical records efficiently ensuring patient confidentiality, if applicable to position and department.
5. Maintains administrative systems for accurate, timely and standardized production and filing or meeting minutes, program reports, correspondence, and publications.
6. Assesses, optimizes and implements administrative systems (space, utilities, information systems, equipment purchases, etc).
7. Inputs, formats and retrieves data from computer, including research required for reporting and publication, Internet retrievals and downloads.
8. Places and answers telephone calls with thorough knowledge of entire program and most hospital systems, including all administrative, information, QA, patient tracking, recruiting and retention electronic systems, to be able to assist staff with all non-medical questions.
9. Trains and assists new staff and volunteers in day to day activity.
10. Maintains a cooperative working relationship with other departments and staff to facilitate projects and exchange of information.
2-3 years of experience working in a clinical department operations.
Ability to multitask and set priorities.
Ability to work individually and as a team member.
Perform duties as assigned.
Strength Through Diversity
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity, equity, and inclusion are key drivers for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education, and advancement as we revolutionize medicine together. We invite you to participate actively as a part of the Mount Sinai Health System team by:
Using a lens of equity in all aspects of patient care delivery, education, and research to promote policies and practices to allow opportunities for all to thrive and reach their potential
Serving as a role model confronting racist, sexist, or other inappropriate actions by speaking up, challenging exclusionary organizational practices, and standing side-by-side in support of colleagues who experience discrimination
Inspiring and fostering an environment of anti-racist behaviors among and between departments and co-workers
We work hard to acquire and retain the best people and to create an inclusive, welcoming and nurturing work environment where all feel they are valued, belong, and are able to professionally advance. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, contribute to the patient experience and quality of patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our history!
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita careers.mountsinai.org.