Web USA JOBS
JOBS IN THE UNITED STATES
Alternate locations: Philadelphia, PA (Pennsylvania)
When you join New York Life, you’re joining a company that values development, career growth, collaboration, innovation, and diversity & inclusion. We want employees to feel proud about being part of a company that is committed to doing the right thing. Through various resources and programs, you can grow your career while developing personally and professionally.
We provide our actuarial trainees with a broad background in both the theoretical and practical applications of actuarial science by combining challenging rotating job assignments and significant support towards the completion of the actuarial exams. We also provide significant opportunities to improve business and leadership skills that will enable advancement through the company and prove valuable throughout one’s career.
• Develops premiums and benefits for new and enhanced insurance and annuity products.
• Designs new products and product features.
• Projects profitability generated by Company’s products.
• Prepares studies of financial experience.
• Analyzes matching of assets and liabilities including developing optimal investment strategy.
• Quantifies company risk exposure and proposes ways to minimize risk
• Assists in the determination of dividend scales.
• Performs actuarial research and statistical analyses.
• Performs special projects as assigned.
• Prefer cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
• Bachelor’s degree with preferred majors in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Sciences, Economics, or Finance
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Analytically minded
• Strong decision making abilities
• Prefer passage of one or more Society of Actuaries exams (working toward ASA/FSA designation in the Society of Actuaries)
• Prefer knowledge of modeling packages, programming languages, and spreadsheet/database software
Recognized as one of Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies, New York Life is committed to improving local communities through a culture of employee giving and volunteerism, supported by our Foundation. We invite you to bring your talents to New York Life, so we can continue to help families and businesses “Be Good At Life.” To learn more, please visit LinkedIn, our Newsroom and the Careers page of www.NewYorkLife.com.
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita jobs.newyorklife.com.
More Jobs for you